1) Position: Korean Translator (Non- Voice)
2) Nationality required: Korean
3) ected # of Position: 30
4) Joining Location: Philippines
5) Start in the Philippines: First quarter of 2019
6) For the campus hiring, Collabera will send representative to conduct the Face to face interview in Korea.
7) Actual work starts anytime between 2 weeks to a month time. This period is required to ensure candidate has completed pre-employment requirements including the local Govt Ids and medical test.
8) Salary of the all the Candidates would be 90,000 Gross (subjected to Ph tax) with PH benefits.
9) Work is Monday to Friday.
(could be midshift/nightshift/shifting as well)
10) Accommodation would be provided by Collabera for a month and would be on sharing basis. After a month candidate has to manage his/her own accommodation.
11) Flight tickets and Work Visa will be processed and shouldered by Collabera.
12) Initial project duration is 6 months, can be extended to another year depending upon the project/performance.